Sr. Product Manager, REALM Pharma Services (Remote-US)
Compensation: $135,000-$155,000 per year.
At REALM you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of ideas. Our outstanding benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with a 4% employer match, FSA, paid sick leave, and generous paid time off (PTO) program. You can learn more about the benefits here. You are eligible to a Short-Term Incentive with the target at 7.5% of your annual earnings, terms and conditions apply.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
The Senior Product Manager for REALM Pharma Services is responsible for the upstream and downstream marketing activities related to REALM’s pharma services business. In an environment of rapid change and new technology offerings, the Sr. Product Manager is responsible for management of the pharma services portfolio, understanding customer needs for new product/service introduction and the management of the product life cycle. With a strong eye towards market and competitive research, the Sr. Product Manager designs, develops, implements, and analyzes the various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote the products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze competitive intel, market dynamics, and customer feedback
- Liaise with the research and development departments to communicate customer needs based on competitive and market research; Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Develop short term and longer-term pharma services portfolio strategy, identifying new opportunities for REALM technologies and capabilities
- Develop overall marketing strategy to achieve revenue and growth targets for REALM pharma services
- Provide input on pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Plan and execute new product/service launches
- Lead strategy, planning and execution for trade shows and conferences
- Develop sales tools and promotional materials for REALM pharma service offering
- Brief and train the sales organization at sales meetings
- Partner with Business Development and R&D to develop KOL engagements and the creation of relevant whitepapers/publications/presentations.
- Partner with REALM Corporate Marketing and Communications team to develop high impact web, PR and social media content
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelors in life science or related technical field; MBA a plus
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical development phases and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge on general science
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of phase-gate product development process, including development of MRDs and PRDs
Technical Competencies (Skills, Abilities, and Capabilities):
- Deep analytical, interpersonal, and strategic capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong presentation skills
- Displays keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to translate complex scientific concepts to compelling commercial messaging
- Strong focus on customer needs – committed to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- At least 2+ years prior experience in a Product Manager role, with upstream and downstream marketing responsibilities
- Prior experience in product management for a service organization in the pharma, clinical and/or life science field
- Experience working in a regulated commercial environment
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products and/or services
To review the California privacy notice, click here: California Privacy Notice | Ambry Genetics
To review the UKG privacy notice, click here: California Privacy Notice | UKG
REALM IDx, Inc. (“REALM”) is an integrated diagnostics company dedicated to advancing technologies that help predict, detect, and treat disease. REALM focuses on combining genetics, imaging and pathology to help create the next generation of diagnostic testing. The REALM family includes Ambry Genetics Corporation (“Ambry”), Invicro, LLC (“Invicro”) and KONICA MINOLTA REALM (“KMR”). With over 20 years of scientific innovations and discoveries, Ambry empowers healthcare providers to confidently make informed care decisions with their patients by providing advanced genetic testing solutions for hereditary cancer, heart conditions, neurological conditions and rare and undiagnosed conditions. Invicro is a leading provider of radiology, pathology and informatics services for pharmaceutical drug discovery and development. Invicro offers comprehensive imaging and pathology biomarker applications as well as analytics and data management solutions to support drug development. REALM brings together these advanced capabilities to help clinicians and pharmaceutical developers realize more precise, individualized applications with the ultimate goal of assisting healthcare providers in improving patient care.
REALM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (and traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
REALM does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters, third party recruiting agencies, outside recruiters or firms without an executed contract in place. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by REALM. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of REALM and will be processed accordingly.